Tuesday 30 January 2018

Happy 2018 to you!



A Happy New Year to you all!


Having had a break over the Christmas period we're very much back into everything here.
This month we have a few photos to share plus a powerful testimony:


Each time we minister at one of the Hope Centres we spend around an hour with some of the staff members training them in Kingdom Ministry. This month we are teaching these guys (Samson & Tia) how to hear the voice of God for themselves. 


 

 
In December we awarded the Pastors at the Thucila Hope Centre an Attendance Certificate to celebrate a year of training with them. They were each presented with a copy of these photos too which they were very proud of!


This month we had the privilege of ministering to a young lady both through a Sozo session then by inviting her to come to our Encounter Evening. She has shared her testimony of what happened, it’s a long one but worth the read!
Just a brief background about myself. I am a 24 year old young lady who was orphaned at the age of 7; molested by my father at the age of 5 and watched him beat up my mother all the time as we shared the same room. I was angry at God for a very long time and did not understand why he allowed these things to happen. So I became self-destructive and just went on living life so something would kill me. I have had two abortions in my life and have tried to kill myself several times. I had the lowest self-esteem and zero self-love. I was a living wreck.


I have never in my 24 years of living experienced God the way I did at the Sozo. It was so real God showed me who I was and erased all the lies I have been believing about myself.

Through the Sozo God was able to open my eyes and just gave me a new sense of being. I am not the same young lady who walked into their house. I came out renewed.

After the Sozo I was invited to the monthly Encounter Evening they hold, it was the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. Soul ties were broken, generational curses were broken. God showed up and it was real and I want a lot of people to experience and encounter God the way I did that evening. 

I am a new creation. I am looking forward to my next Sozo and just growing in Christ and seeking Him every day.

Depression, anxiety and everything dark is not my portion anymore. God gave me a new heart. God showed me visions at the Sozo, the most beautiful thing of all is He loves me. I believe that more than anything. God showed up and I am a new creation. I am thankful for the Mark & Laura’s ministry, it is full of God.”

We thank God for these wonderful breakthroughs that we are seeing in people's lives!

Thank you for reading our blog & supporting us. We've updated our 'Ministry' page on this blog if you have a few minutes to see all that we're involved with here.
We also apologise for the formatting of this month's update with the  unexpected white background, we never understand the complex mind of Google Blogger!

With love, Laura & Mark







 



No comments:

Post a Comment